CrabCoat is a clear, environmentally safe top coat that combines the best of acrylic, urethane and oil type finishes into a one-part, self-cross-linked system with outstanding weathering properties. No other finish will compare with CrabCoat for ease of application or for sun, water and mildew resistance. It is low VOC and EPA compliant. CrabCoat has no harsh odors, non-flammable and non-toxic, making it safe for use above and below decks.
- Can be sprayed or brushed. Surface being painted must be free from oil, water and polish.
- Contains 3 UV stabilizers
- Flexible to withstand temperature changes
- Mold & mildew resistance
- Easy to use - water clean up and quick drying
- Can be tinted with water-based colorants.
Can be used to provide an excellent finish for boats, woodworking projects, exterior doors, art and craft projects, stone painting, fishing lures and more!
Available in Mini (8oz), Pint (16oz) and Quart (32oz) from Craft Haven®
Also available in a matte finish.
- Please note that this is a FINAL SALE item. Once they are gone, THEY ARE GONE!